Tuesday 16 September 2014

More Inchies

I have been working on more Inchies and looking forward to two forthcoming workshops where I will be teaching my method of making these little 1x1 inch embellished squares.
These are another two sets I made recently ...
Birthday Gifts 
For my sister Claire .... 
  Greys


  and for her daughter Lucy


Pink & Peppermint


Happy to say both are delighted with what I did with their chosen colour themes!

These are the latest ones I have been working on .....
nautical 

Christmas

They are quite addictive, the possibilities endless and fun.

9 comments:

sally said...

Beautiful little works of art! Make mine look very tame :-(

Sally

Su said...

I love these, especially the grey ones, so subtle and delicate :-)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks Sally yours are lovely, I find fabric a lot easier to work with than paper and card as a base, it speakes volumes to me.... I was working on some watercolour paper based inchies this afternoon and do find them more difficult even though I have painted and decorated the paper there is a barrier there to to break through which you have achieved with your little pieces :) some find that easier....each to their own ;)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks Sue they Grey ones I did get quite drawn to perhaps because they would have fitted in perfectly with my own decor.... I did get quite attatched to them :)

TwinkleToes2day said...

Very very lovely Yvonne, they are so 'polished' and very elegant. A delight to look at :D xo

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thank you Mo x

Paloma said...

Chile. Hermoso trabajo artistico y manual. Siho estos inchies and embroided con la deseo de usar mis manos para crear estas bellezas. Te felicito pir compartir tus creaciones. Yo deseo aprender.😊

Unknown said...

I love these. How do you like to display them?

Yvonne Moxon said...

Hi usually in a box frame.
The IKEA Ribba frame is an ideal size. With the insert as is you can display 9 inchies or you can enlarge the insert to display all 16.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...