Saturday 13 September 2014

Crochet Rucksack Bag

With all this lovely yarn that my Mother in Law Pat gave me sitting in my workshop I have been looking for just the right projects to do it all justice. 

 I just love this purple Aran by Sirdar 30% wool it has a lovely 'soft washed' look to it that appealed to me and so I was drawn to it for my next project. 
A rucksack bag. I set off on a search through Pinterest,  Raveley and Craftsy for a pattern but couldn't quite find what I had in mind. After a lot of thought I decided to do my own.  




I teamed the aran up with some James C Brett Monsoon shade S8

beautiful colours but difficult to photograph
I started with rounds of Double crochet then went into the Close Shell stitch to highlight all those lovely colours.
I haven't written the pattern down but I'm pleased with how it turned out ! 
Just need to line it with fabric now.

1 comment:

TwinkleToes2day said...

That is adorable!! And check you, making up your own pattern clever miss! Haha. It looks so soft too. I hope you take pics if you do decide to line it. Have a Super Sunday Yvonne ((hugs)) xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...