Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Textile Jewellery

Im happy at last to be able to finally post pictures of my new collection of textile jewellery.
These new pieces are silk with machine embroidery and hand finished with beadwork.

Big Heart Brooches


Only three of these are available each is unique in colours, shape size and embellishment.

Pendants


delicate layers of silk, machine embroidered


and hand stitched with a selection of tiny beads


crystals
and tiny french knots


with a felt back and hand stitched finished edge

again each one is unique in colour, shape, size and embellishment. 

these are just three of my favourites

The full collection can be seen in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

These are really beautiful Yvonne! I'm sure they will be very popular : )

shandy said...

Wow! what a great sense of colour you have! Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Silke Scheller said...

Lovely! Especially the blue ones I like

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...