Tuesday 18 June 2013

X is for .....

X - Stitch
as there are no stitches that begin with the letter X I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to display this little miniature cross stitch that I worked while doing a lot of miniature embroideries.
Worked on 28 count Brittney even weave fabric (14 stitches per inch)
As you have probably read before its not my favourite form of embroidery, 
I can't seem to get my head around how it's worked and I'm not good at following the patterns :/
I really did wing my way through this one.

Still its nice that I get to use it on one of my tags :)
Almost at the end of these now,
just as well as I have a feeling my new project is going to keep my busy !

1 comment:

Lynn Holland said...

What a pretty tag Yvonne the colours and your stitching are wonderful.
Lynn x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...