Tuesday 8 May 2012

Flower Quilt remake ~ Day 1

As I mentioned in my post on Monday my aim this week is
 to complete the remake of the flower quilt.
I laid the reduced top panel out flat and positioned the removed squares on top
to determine how much of the new panel they would cover

the space left is enough for 4 more painted panels

 

Today I had planned to work on the 4 flower panels but I couldn't find enough white fabric to do this.
A quick change of the bed and I have now got 2 white pillowcases in the wash, I will cut these to make the 4 square panels needed.
So today I will get the sewing machine out and start joining the side strips, top & bottom strips then make up the two 2x2 squares. ..... shouldn't take me too long with no interruptions!


1 comment:

TwinkleToes2day said...

That will be even mOre beautiful than it is now! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...