Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sketchbook scribbles & doodles

I have enjoyed getting in touch more regularly with my sketchbook these days.
I have it constantly to hand, well I say 'it' I actually have six that I can think of off hand that are currently in use but I'm trying to stick to one at the moment.
I think it would be great if I could keep one for a journal, one for my rose theme, one for jewellery etc, but it never works out that way and they are all mixed up....no rhyme or reason to them.
 I thought you might like a little peek at some random pages



petals



still working on this one


 tree with birds
prisma pencil overlay


doodles .......



 knots and buttons

3 comments:

Su said...

The 2nd one looks as though it could be a magical forest of giant flowers. They're all lovely.

Rhiannon said...

great, i especially love the funky flowers!

Joy said...

Love your free style doodles and sketches! Colors are yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...