Saturday 15 March 2008

Stitched Paper Pendants

I have been working on these little stitched paper pendants. First painting some paper with fabric paints then stitching over the surface, this created interesting texture, sometimes tearing the paper, I then embellished them with punched flowers, dragonflies & beads. I stitched them around tiny mirror tiles. The one on the bottom right is the only one made using stitched fabric.

These little pendants measure only 22mm square

I listed the three paper ones in my Etsy shop Boxoftrix ......One already sold....

More coming soon.......................

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, those are cute! I love the little flowers:)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks LB :o)

Melo said...

Very cool, Ivonne! I finally added a link to your blog in mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Your creations are just beautiful! Thank you for giving me inspiration:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...