Sunday 27 May 2012

A blast from the past!

I'm in my element today, its so sunny, warm and it was my birthday yesterday :) we had a lovely day in the garden, some of my family decided to make the journey and share it with me here in Fife , we had a BBQ and that was lovely thank you to you all for that x
I always have mixed feelings on my birthday as I always shared it with my Dad, I was born on his birthday...I miss him lots.

The reason I'm in my element today is this.....
got it for £2 at the car boot sale this morning and it plays like a dream! I have dragged all my old vinyl out of the cupboard.....there is nothing to beat it.....shine on you crazy diamond! ......and yeah I know you can get it on CD but it's not the same lol

I'm so glad I didn't get rid of it all:)

Hope you are all enjoying this sunny interlude in the UK, back to the garden, my records and wine
cheers!......xx


6 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Oh happy belated birthday Yvonne and what a find on your special day.
Ive still got lots of my singles from my teens, all my Motown and soul music which I play every now and again. Lovely.
Have a great week music lady.
Lynn xx

Jenn Erickson said...

Lucky! What a wonderful turntable! I think it's fabulous to be able to enjoy one's vinyl collection in the way it was originally intended. Enjoy!

Carol Rigby said...

What a great way to engoy this lovely weather. I too Have a great selection of L.P's and single's from my younger days but sadly no turntable to play them on.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies x

TwinkleToes2day said...

So sorry I missed this post - Happy belated Birthday Yvonne! And what a day it was! Sunshine and fab music - crackles and all - Can't beat it !!
Mo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...