Thursday 8 January 2015

Ctrl. Alt. Del

Cushions!

 made these for my oldest Son, David as a Christmas gift. 
He asked me about this time last year if I could do these, he had seen similar ones online but knew his mum could probably make them :)

I considered different options but decided on this one.
I made 3 cushion pads from two new pillows.
Then 3 simple envelope covers from cream calico.

Stencils of adhesive vinyl were cut with the Silhouette Cameo and stuck to the corner of each one
next I used a plain black fabric crayon

 next I iron fixed on reverse and removed the vinyl stencil

I stitched another border around each cushion cover for a more finished look.

2 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

Thee are awesome Yvonne; such a good gift. Do you use your cameo a lot, was it a good investment? ((hugs)) :o) xx

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks Mo I think they were a hit!
The Cameo has so many uses it's a great little machine, both Kevin and I use it for different things

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...