Tuesday 31 January 2012

Tag Tuesday - Lace

Have decided to 'Tag' along
This weeks theme ~

Lace


Card: Re-cycled greeting card
Embellishments: Lace remnants, Paper rose, gold foil chocolate wrapper, Shoes from an old diary to which I added the lace fronts Vintage mother of pearl button.
Ribbon tie from a greeting card.

I missed out on previous weeks but I'm enjoying making tags to the rest of the January themes
White
Card: recycled greeting card back
Embellishments: Cotton trim, hand embroidered with lazy daisy and french knots, various yarns and ribbons, pearly button, beads,moonstone bead, sequin flowers with two moonstone crystal bead centres and cord trim. White organza ribbon tie.
Snow

Tag: Recycled Christmas card
Embellishments: Silver snowflake sequin, Dangle Crystal and glass hex beads,  snowflake sequins and featuring one of my handmade and embellished metal beads.
(this little card is much prettier in real life than I can ever capture on image its so sparkly and shiney)


I'm hoping that by joining in with the Tag Tuesdays themes I will:

1. Use up some of my stash of saved items such as cards, embellishments & mementos
2. Will hopefully try new techniques & work on some unfamiliar themes
3. Create a collection perhaps for display to hang up in my studio or in a book or mounted on canvas.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yvonne x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...