Thursday 17 January 2008

New things for Etsy


I'm quite excited today and a bit tired, all day I have been editing images and finally uploading my new felted pieces to my Etsy shop. Anyone who lives in Scotland will know how frustrating the daylight at this time of year can be and how difficult it is to get good shots of your work. I like using natural light.


I would be delighted if anyone would take the time to have a little look in my Etsy shop and tell me what you think. I'm new to needle felting and have had so much fun.
I also used a couple of machine embroidered pieces & did some more machine embroidered jewellery which I'm hoping to get uploaded tomorrow...... now I need to catch up with the housework and think about feeding my Husband & children.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Etsy if you do go, there are so many talented people there with so many nice things to inspire........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...