Friday 3 October 2008

Daisy Doodle

I began working on the design for this 'Daisy Doodle' necklace around June 2007.

Due to ill health the piece was put aside in a bag and almost forgotten until I came across the some sketches and sample pieces for it.
It was intended for an exhibition I was taking part in with our embroiders guild group.
I found it again and finished working on it just in time to include it in the exhibition.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, much how I had imagined it to look. The Daisies were fun to make and I'm working on some new designs using the same technique.

3 comments:

Dot said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne. Will be be available for sale after the exhibition? (If it doesn't sell of course!)..

Dot said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne. Will be be available for sale after the exhibition? (If it doesn't sell of course!)..

Yvonne Moxon said...

Hi Dot I did not put any of the items in the exhibition for sale. The necklace is now for sale in my Etsy shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...