Wednesday 18 April 2012

Boxoftrix by Hand ~ Shop

I would like to invite you all to have a little peek into my new blogshop.


A little place to buy the things I make, (should you need to treat yourself or buy a gift)
a place to show my work and I'm enjoying listing everything in the one place.
I put a link on my side bar a few days ago and have been gradually getting all the things in there.

It's simply called
Boxoftrix by Hand

It would be nice if you could pop over and have a peek and let me know what you think, good or bad, come back and leave a comment here, I have disabled the comments on the shop posts as it will purely be used to show the things I have for sale,
I just want to keep things simple.
 The contact email address for the shop is the same as for here
Thanks for stopping by

Yvonne x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a feast of gorgeousness! Very best wishes for the success of your shop!

My Creative House said...

Dear Yvonne, congratulations on your blog shop, beautiful blog and your brooches are all so beautifully made, and so are the other things.
Hugs Anni

Su said...

What lovely things you have in your shop, such beautiful colours and textures. I'm sure it'll be very successful :-)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thanks Ladies, for your lovely comments and for taking the time to have a wee look x

Joy said...

I took a look! Those inchies are so cute and detailed. I love the watercolors of your felted items.

Twiglet said...

Well done with your shop setup. Lovely clear pics and descriptions. I hope you sell loads!! x Jo

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thank you Joy and Jo for taking the time to pop over to the shop and comment :)

Christine L said...

So many lovely things in your blog shop hon... I'm trying very hard not to be tempted!

Good luck with it... I'm sure you'll do well!

Hugs
Christine x

Lynn Holland said...

Congratulations Yvonne on the opening of your shop. You have certainly been busy. I know you must have spent a lot of time setting it up.
I wish you a successful future. I love the inchies they are fantastic.
Best wishes
Lynn
One I Made Earlier Today

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...