Friday 26 September 2014

More motives

Been working on more motives for my crochet curtain. 
completed another 3  ....these ones haven't been blocked yet.....

 two of these are from the book,  'Beyond The Square Crochet Motives' by Ramona Leeuw
(Motives nos 4&5) 
 The third and largest one is from a book called 'Simply Stylish Crochet'
 and is from a pattern for a Lacy motive long cardigan.
by Melody Griffiths.  


I'm thinking the more open the pattern is the better it will look when these are all joined together.
I wish I could work a bit faster on these, but I get a a pain and numbness in my little finger which graduates to my 2nd finger of my yarn holding hand, I'm sure it's to do with the way I'm holding the yarn, when this happens I need to leave the fine work alone and work one something a bit more chunky, I am working on something else and will show some pictures soon.

2 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

Beautiful work Yvonne :d Oh yes, you must look after your hands. I cannot crochet anymore with rsi in my right thumb and wrist. Looking forward to seeing what more you are doing :o) Have a great weekend :o) x

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thats a shame Mo sorry to hear about your hand, this curtain will be a slow process I think but I am enjoying it :)
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...