Saturday 5 April 2014

Learning a new craft

I have always wanted to learn to crochet. A few times I gave tried to learn from a book and never quite got it. I decided to gather a few friends together .. some could crochet, some wanted to learn.
We had a little crochet evening ...of course there was cake too!

 For the last two weeks I have practiced learning new stitches and pattern reading its a lot to take in but worth it this is my latest attempt.  The pattern is from this months issue 17 of Homemaker magazine. I didn't have cotton yarn, just used the acrylic I had.

...and these were my practice pieces

1 comment:

TwinkleToes2day said...

Hmm. not sure how I missed this post, but your pieces are really amazing for a beginner Yvonne. I hope you are rightly proud of how well you are doing :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...