Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pumpkin ~Tag Tuesday

I went on a bit of a journey with my tag this week!
  it started off with the two little Halloween themed embroideries 
the idea being I was going to do a double layered tag but 
 I went round in circles and nothing looked right
so I resorted to fabrics.
Halloween isn't really my thing, probably why I couldn't get a feel for it
but I'm happy with my Pumpkin tag.
for the theme of Halloween.
Layers of frayed edged fabric and dyed scrim 
Hand embroidered pumpkin on linen scrap with sparkly fiery orange crystals. 

4 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

I'm not into Halloween either but I love your cheery orange tag!

JansArtyJunk said...

love your tag Yvonne...beautiful stitchery! :)

TwinkleToes2day said...

Very beautiful and bright and even pretty for Halloween which seems a bit of an oxymoron eh, haha.
Please can I ask what scrim is Yvonne and how you dye it? :0) x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Hi, thanks for visiting me and your lovely comments. You have some lovely makes here! Love your little bits of embroidery! Ada :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...