Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow pie anyone?

I couldn't resist this shot .....


This is our little metal garden table and chair set, we sometimes sit out here on a summer evening with a glass of wine.


The snow on the table measured 3.5 inches thick.

It's so difficult to get good light into my pictures at the moment even outside, the sun is so low in the sky at this time of year and doesn't stay around for very long. I wonder how long the pie will last ?

Update: 1st December....
it snowed again in the night and the pie has doubled in size.....


..... the cherry is in there somewhere!

3 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

I bet you won't want to sit our there to eat the pie this evening?!!

Jane

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Oh that's clever Yvonne! I thought it was a coconut cake in the photo on the blog roll hahaha.

Yvonne Moxon said...

There is now even more snow on those chairs now Jane, and no I think I'll pass ...I might freeze over!
Coconut cake is what came to mind when I opened the curtains Aileen. I thought all that was missing was the cherry.

Thanks both for popping by to have a look :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...