Thursday 22 May 2008

For Lilly & Penny

I did a swap with Shannon who makes the most beautiful wire and bead butterflies and dragonflies. I now have four of her beautiful creations in the windows of my studio and my daughter April also has one in her room.

see them here in her Etsy shop ~Ishii27.etsy.com

This is a single pennant I made for her little girl called Lilly



I have so many family birthday's in April & May especially I just kept going.........

This next one is for our sweet little niece called Penny who has special needs. She is having a whole new bedroom designed and built just for her and the equipment needed to care for her also it help her mum as she wont have to carry her upstairs. I hope she likes her banner and that it will be a nice addition to her new surroundings.


I'll just show one of the triangles here but you can see all of them in my flickr



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...