Friday 15 February 2008

ATC & Postcard for 'Cyber Fyber'

Following on from yesterdays post showing my fun with fabric crayons, here are two of the fabric pieces which I have worked on & finished.

Both of these pieces are now on their way to Susan Lenz and are my swap pieces in exchange for an ATC & Postcard from the 'Cyber Fyber' exhibition. I'm delighted to be taking part and looking forward to seeing my swap pieces from Susan.

Postcard fabric piece was overlayed with organza & machine stitched with a variety of colours. Hand embroidery and beads were then applied. I added some stamps and angelina fibers to the ATC and overlaid with chiffon and machine stitched. Hand embroidery and buttons were then applied. Click on the picture for a closer look.

4 comments:

Judy Scott said...

these are fabulous ,love the atc colours, Jxx

The Lone Beader® said...

I love the machine stitching!

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thank you Judy and LB :o)

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thank you so very, very much for blogging about CYBER FYBER but especially for sending such wonderful pieces! Trading with you has been so much fun. With talent and quality like this, the exhibition is sure to be a major success! Thanks, too, for letting me know that both my pieces have arrived safely to you. I'm linking this post on both the entries for our trades on the CYBER FYBER site. Thanks again...ever so much!
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...